Bell Ringing on Christmas Eve in Our Communities!
· Mill Village United Church, a combination Methodist/Presbyterian Church, has put bell door hangers on all the houses in the borough of Mill Village with a note stating that they will ring the big church bell on Christmas Eve at 7 PM for all to hear. ALL folks are invited to step outside to ring bells as a sign of unity in the community and Christian Love in our surrounding communities.
· Waterford Borough and the local churches are also joining in the delivering of bells and ringing their own church bells to spread cheer at this celebration of the birth of our King.
· You and your church can join in, too, for just a few minutes on Christmas Eve to bring us all together as Americans and Christians by sharing a moment together.
· So dig out any bells in your house and be ready to step outside and ring them on Christmas Eve at 7 PM.
· You can also ask your church to ring its bell or maybe even deliver bells to your local old folks home—be creative in reaching out to others. We all need each other and it is good to feel that love openly.